Tithes and offerings. These very words can make even the most avid Bible study gal say…ewww. No one likes to talk about it! And why should we tithe anyways?
Let me share something exciting….tithes and offerings aren’t meant to scare or intimidate you. They aren’t meant to make you feel pressured or guilty.
Rather, they are a joyful form of worship!
In this online Bible study course, you will walk with me through 8 days of Bible-based study on what God’s Word has to say about tithes and offerings.
This course will help you answer some big questions about tithes and offerings, such as:
- Why should I tithe?
- How can I tithe if I’m broke?
- I’ve heard God will bless me if I tithe. Is this true?
- Where should I give my money to God?
- Are there repercussions if I don’t tithe? (Hint…God will NOT turn His back on you!)
I’m excited to start this conversation with you! So grab a pen and your favorite journal. You’ll have some writing to do! Get ready to answer some questions and examine your own heart. Let’s see what kind of offering you can give back to God as your personal act of worship ♥️
In the study you’ll learn
- The difference between tithes and offerings
- What kind of heart God wants when you give
- How to face the fears you have about surrendering your finances to God
- Besides money, what can an offering be?
- How to STOP giving out of obligation and enjoy the freedom of giving with joy.
This Bible Study includes:
- 8 PDF printable Worksheets with scripture references and study questions
- 8 videos to help explain the topics and challenge you to dig deeper on your own
What you will need for the study:
- A pen
- A Bible
- A journal